So which anime TV shows do you each like?

Get your non-Battletech related angst out in the open here, and talk freely.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

So which anime TV shows do you each like?

Post by eLMsm »

I like BattleTech, Barbie, Exosquad, Silverhawks, Thundercats, Transformers, Bionic Six, Pirates of Dark Water, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Jen And The Holograms, G. I. Joe, The Real Ghostbusters, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, clowns, Princess Gwenevere And The Jewel Riders, King Arthur And The Knights of Justice, The Legend of Prince Valiant, Poke’Mon, He-Man, She-Ra, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda, Yu-Gi-Oh! , Captain N, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Gundam anime TV shows, Gargoyles, X-MEN, Gummi Bears, DuckTales, Camp Candy, Mew Mew Power, Dinosaur King, Captain Planet and the Planeteers (kind of) , Highlander, and Conan the Adventurer.
Last edited by eLMsm on Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:11 am, edited 12 times in total.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: So what anime TV shows do you each like?

Post by Steve Ronin »

Ok. So you're a fan of mid-1980s to mid-90s cartoon TV. cool enough.

For me, its always been ScoobyDoo, GIJoe, Transformers & the Clone Wars series.
The BattleTech cartoon came out when I was an adult & had been playing for a decade.
other than the cool factor of the CGI, the show actually annoyed me.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: So what anime TV shows do you each like?

Post by eLMsm »

Oh. I edited my “out of print” original post.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.