clairaudience, clairspeaking, clairvoyance, & clairvisualizations to determine winning numbers of lottery jackpots

Get your non-Battletech related angst out in the open here, and talk freely.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

clairaudience, clairspeaking, clairvoyance, & clairvisualizations to determine winning numbers of lottery jackpots

Post by eLMsm »

Do quint white balls of 13; 35; 56; 58; 59; and red ball 4 become numbers to be marked on Powerball Playslip of tonight? I don’t guarantee that.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: clairaudience, clairspeaking, clairvoyance, & clairvisualizations to determine winning numbers of lottery jackpots

Post by eLMsm »

https://powerball.com/

Quint white balls: 11; 13; 55; 56; 69. PB: 04
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: clairaudience, clairspeaking, clairvoyance, & clairvisualizations to determine winning numbers of lottery jackpots

Post by eLMsm »

Do quint white balls of 7 xor 17; 15; 62; 65; 69; and red ball 2 xor 22 become numbers to be marked on Powerball Playslip of tonight? Perhaps, perhaps not.

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by eLMsm »

Do quint white balls of 10; 20; 30; 40; 50; and red ball 20 xor 21 xor 24 become numbers to be marked on Powerball Playslips for jackpot of Powerball Game of tonight? According to Mai Valentine, yes.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

while I don't consider playing the Lottery to be consistent with BattleTech, this IS the off-topic discussion, so it is in the right place.

so, eLMsm, if you hit the lotto tonight and won $20 Million dollars...
what would you do?
what is the first thing you'd buy?
how fast would the world learn that you had won?

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by eLMsm »

Hi Steve Ronin,
If I remember, MechWarrior RPG Second Edition and/or MW3RPG has Gambling Skill.

Currently, I can’t win any money because I currently: receive Social Security Mental Disability Income (I have undifferentiated schizophrenia) and Supplemental Security Income, MO Healthnet, and I currently reside in a HUD building; but my sister can collect future winning tickets (in trashbags in dumpsters) for future jackpots (if I’m told winning numbers) , and she could maybe donate to fund creation of ideas for a multiplayers cooperative competitive electronic computer board game version of BT, and also more money for our family members and close friends and charities.

However, I verily want to verily lovingly kindly caringly honestly intellectually joyfilledly ethically morally openmindedly sensitively nonmanipulationally nonmanipulatively nonnarcisstically nonegocentrically receive from serenis: a supernatural magic wand of supernatural magic energies of nonfiction statuses at and/or within four o’clock central daylight savings time today so I can create gigantic amounts of gold, silver, other materials, very healthy foods, very healthy water, teleport me and others, change my appearance(s) , and to heal and/or resurrect beings.