Broadcast subliminal messages to Clanners to get them to defect, fight each other, surrender, etc.

Discussions relating to the CBT, MechWarrior, or Dark Age series of PnP board, Console, or PC games. Trade tips and strategies.

Moderator: Ravion Hawk

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Broadcast subliminal right to work laws to Clanners, of nonWarriors Caste, to get them to violently attack each other.

Post by eLMsm »

Just a idea for subliminal holograms and other signals broadcasted. Clan Warriors don’t like nonWarriors Caste members fighting each other or them at all. Right to work laws get nonWarriors Clanners’ employments ended quickly. :lol: :twisted: Clanners Warriors don’t like Clanners that quit memberships from the Clans. Clans’ cohesion kissed goodbye. :D
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Broadcast subliminal messages to Clanners to get them to defect, fight each other, surrender, etc.

Post by eLMsm »

Just an idea. Subliminal holograms and subliminal signals are wonderful. :D :twisted:
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Broadcast subliminal right to work laws to Clanners, of nonWarriors Caste, to get them to violently attack each othe

Post by Steve Ronin »

*NOTE: I merged the two Clanner subliminal message topics as they're so similar* -Steve the Mod

Clan society is a communist society.
As a worker, if you quit, you die.
Propaganda might work to cause discontent and slowdowns,
but to outright quit is suicide.
The brain will override any subliminal programming that threatens life.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE