HOW DO I USE THE IMAGE GALLERY?

New to the site? Start your experience here!

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Typhoon

Odysseus

HOW DO I USE THE IMAGE GALLERY?

Post by Odysseus » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:33 am

We have a great image gallery here. The members themselves are able to upload images into any category they want. Members also have the ability to rate images and leave comments on them!

The image gallery is located at Gallery

You can also get to it by going to the Services link at the top of the screen and selecting "Gallery"

Viewing an Image
To view an image, simply select the top-level category you wish to view from within the photo gallery. Once inside, all images within that category are displayed in a thumbnail view. Clicking on any image brings up the full view of that image. Simple as that!

Rating an Image
Images have the ability to be rated. If you like (or dislike) an image, you can give it a rating, ranging from 1-10; 1 being the lowest score, and 10 being the highest. To rate an image, simply click on the category you wish to enter. The images in that category will be displayed in a thumbnail view. Below each image, directly below the line that describes the number of times the image has been viewed, you will see a link that sais "Rate". Click that link. You will be prompted with a dropdown box to select your desired rating. Note: rating miniatures does not affect the state of a miniature that may have been entered into the monthly miniature contest.

Commenting on an Image
If simply rating an image isn't enough for you, you can leave a comment on an image. To comment, simply click on the category you wish to enter. The images in that category will be displayed in a thumbnail view. Below the picture, directly below the line that allows you to rate, you will see a link that sais "Comments". Click that link and enter your comment in the textarea box provided.

So please use this image galery! The more pictures we all have to browse the better :)

If you are having any troubles with these features, feel free to post here.
Last edited by Odysseus on Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Administrator of Battletech Universe
Administrator of MyBattletech Media Server
Managing Editor of Argent Fire

Albatross
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Albatross » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:52 pm

Odysseus, the link you have provided for the fresh meat--er new members does not work. Could you please provide them with an updated and correct copy?

Jade Falcons, Ghost Bears and Inner Sphere surats are but appetizers to me. When I must feast, I chow down on 100% pure Total Wolf Raisin Bran™. It takes 36 bowls of everything else to equal one of Wolf. ®

—Recent Total Wolf Raisin Bran™ advertisement on the Clan Chatterweb

Odysseus

Post by Odysseus » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:26 pm

Ahhh sorry. Fixed
Administrator of Battletech Universe
Administrator of MyBattletech Media Server
Managing Editor of Argent Fire