WHAT ARE THE BTU RIBBONS/AWARDS? HOW DO I EARN THEM?

New to the site? Start your experience here!

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Typhoon

Speck
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

WHAT ARE THE BTU RIBBONS/AWARDS? HOW DO I EARN THEM?

Post by Speck » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

We at BTU wanted to provide an additional level of benefit for members who are actively participating here. We already offer cool prizes for contests and C-Bills to use in our online store. To take it a step further, we created an awards system.

The BTU awards can be earned for various levels of participation on the boards. This may include contest participation, member referral, subscribing, or even just being a long-standing, active member on the site. There's also staff- and admin- awarded ribbons for high-end participation and contribution levels as well.

Take a look at the Awards Gallery to view all of the available ribbons and find out how you can earn them. The awards are displayed in 2 places. Under your faction insignia when you post, you will see a miniature layout of ribbons, such as you see under my name to the left.

Also, the ribbons will become a link to you rprofile, where a larger full size version of the awards will be displayed for your aesthetic enjoyment. If you have any further questions on awards or their eligibility requirements, feel free to post them.

NOTE: Have to fix the issue with displaying the Awards on the profile page.
Site Administrator of Battletech Universe and Iron Wind Metals

"If you want Peace then you must prepare for War."