Specific Piece of Art

Post your fan art here. Ask questions and get advice from the pros.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, thecircus, shalom itay

Echo5Hotel
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Specific Piece of Art

Post by Echo5Hotel » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm

I have been in and out of Battletech since 1985 and I seem to recall a piece of art work in one of the books that I absolutely loved and would like to find a copy of it on-line. I think it was in the original Battletech rule book which I unfortunately no longer have.

It was a black and white drawing of the old Warhammer standing in a desert next to a palm tree or maybe more than one palm tree.

Anyone know of the drawing I am referring to and where I might find a copy of it online?

Thanks for any help.

Jim Hunsinger

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:51 am

Welcome to BTU Jim, ill have a flick through some of te older books and see if i can find it for you, but no promises though. :) zac

beaker
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by beaker » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I think the image you are looking of is from the Second Edition Box Game Rulebook. Pg. 16. Not sure where to find it online though. See photos below.
Beaker

Therefore take heed how you impawn our person, how you awake our sleeping sword of war:... Henry V

Echo5Hotel
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Echo5Hotel » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:09 am

YES! Thats the piece of art work I am talking about. Thank you. If anyone can tell me where I might find it online or can scan a copy of it for me I would appreciate it.