idea: new MechCommander egame: Renegades’ Blades

Discuss general gaming issues NOT specifically related to MechWarrior, MechCommander, MechAssault or BT PnP games

Moderator: Ravion Hawk

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

idea: new MechCommander egame: Renegades’ Blades

Post by eLMsm »

Basically players role play a bunch of criminals, that simultaneously use huge numbers of soybeans I.C.E. powered CASEed Primitive IndustrialMechs equipped with Physical Attackish items, to liberate a planet, in the Lyran Commonwealth, from Clan Jade Falcon. Those ‘Mechs can use Design Quirks and can be customizable in later missions, and yes they can use the Illegal Design Quirk, but with some restrictions (like a superheavy IndustrialMech equipped with Prototype Industrial Triple Strength Myomer) . There could be “Half Egg Shell Armors” of which can cover players ‘Mechs except for Feet Actuators, and players ‘Mechs can throw those Armors also. Players ‘Mechs can also be equipped with Primitive and later Prototype Hand Held Weapons in later missions. The ‘Mechs be constructed using BT rules. Some of those ‘Mechs, that players could use, could also be Primitive or Prototype CASEed I.C.E. powered LAMs that would only be operational in land, water, or in atmosphere at lower altitudes, and could be constructed. And there could be Primitive and Prototype soybeans CASEed I.C.E. powered conventional vehicles and Primitive and Prototype I.C.E.ed powered conventional fighters, for players to use and construct. I was thinking a mix of MCG switchesboard and Homeworld switchesboard controls for said egame. Players would have full discretions designing said units in accordance with BT rules but with restrictions via Illegal Design Quirks. So if copies were made of said egame, then would you purchase any?
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: idea: new MechCommander egame: Renegades’ Blades

Post by eLMsm »

So how many of you would each purchase copi(es) of above idea?
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: idea: new MechCommander egame: Renegades’ Blades

Post by Steve Ronin »

sadly, I don't even have time to play my HBS Battletech game.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE