What if Charles Koch hosted a BT Tournament of Inner Sphere & Periphery vs. Clans in his Arena in Wichita, Kansas, USA?

Discussions relating to the CBT, MechWarrior, or Dark Age series of PnP board, Console, or PC games. Trade tips and strategies.

Moderator: Ravion Hawk

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

What if Charles Koch hosted a BT Tournament of Inner Sphere & Periphery vs. Clans in his Arena in Wichita, Kansas, USA?

Post by eLMsm »

Killing (only fictionally of course)
Optimumly
Clanners
Heartily

Immediately
Nefariously
Decisively
Utterly
Strategically
Totally
Ruthlessly
Intelligently
Excellently
Superbestly
Last edited by eLMsm on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: What if Charles Koch hosted a BT Tournament of Inner Sphere & Periphery vs. Clans in his Arena in Wichita, Kansas, U

Post by Steve Ronin »

Sorry?
Are you saying Charles Koch has offered to host a BattleTech convention in Wichita, KS?

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: What if Charles Koch hosted a BT Tournament of Inner Sphere & Periphery vs. Clans in his Arena in Wichita, Kansas, U

Post by eLMsm »

No, I asked what if he did. I think that you can reread above topic subject more carefully.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

sorry, it's 23:45, i'm 3 beers into the weekend, the print is small, and my eyes ain't aging as well as they used to.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by eLMsm »

Not a problem. If you’re using Windows, then you might try selecting the ASCII text on your screen to copy them and then paste them onto a document or perhaps an email to have said ASCII text become bigger; or if you’re using an iPad Air or iPhone, then you might try sliding your thumb and adjacent finger away from each other on your screen to make said ASCII text bigger.